Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How can I figure out what my ovulation cycle is?

How can I calculate when I'm most fertile and when I am ovulating?How can I figure out what my ovulation cycle is?
I went through alot! Pills,Ovulation test,watching the calendar,Taking my temp!!! You name it and my husband and I probably tried it!! We tried for 3 years!!! My friend gave me this advice and I got pregnant in 3 months after trying it the way she told me!! *Below is what she told me*





Remember you ovulate 14-16 days before you start your period. The time to have sex to get pregnant is when you are very wet,slippery,and stretchy down there*******,alot of women's right or left side will hurt when the egg is released.******* You need to have sex atleast two or three times the week of ovulation to get preganant.*****VERY IMPORTANT! Stay laying down 30-45 minutes after sex DO NOT GET UP AT ALL.WAIT TO PEE!!! *****It takes 30-45 minutes for the sperm to reach the egg to fertilize it.Hope this helps!!:) Good luck****





It took me three years of trying and I got this advice from a friend and I got pregnant in Three months after I took her advice:)


All it really is is just paying attention to your body! :) Once you get that down you might as well go out and start buying maternity clothes and baby items!!! :)


How can I figure out what my ovulation cycle is?
go to www.woomb.org it is site for the billings method. You chart your mucus pattern and pay attention to your body and within a couple months you will know when you ovulate and when you get your period. I use this with my hubby and no birth control and we have successfully planned our two children exactly when we wanted them. I am a month pregnant and we were successful our first time trying. It takes some time and abstinence for the first couple months until you figures your pattern but it is well worth it! good luck and I really hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment