Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I started taking figure skating privates how often should i go?

now i go once a week for an hour i think i need more. also how much should this cost? im 14 and on freestyle 2 and is this a normal level for my age or am i behind?I started taking figure skating privates how often should i go?
There is no average level for any age. It all depends on the individual person. There probably is an average for the amount of time that you've been skating though. But don't worry, you're doing fine. I would go more though. At least 2 or 3 times a week. A coach really does help. From what I've seen, 1/2 an hr of private coach time runs about $20ish dollars.I started taking figure skating privates how often should i go?
well i would suggest going for 3 times a week


for 2 hours


where i go its like 20$ per lesson with a Trainer

No comments:

Post a Comment