Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do women get turned off when they figure out the guy they had been dating has slept with many women?

I don't mean while he's in a relationship with her, but I mean beforehand.Do women get turned off when they figure out the guy they had been dating has slept with many women?
In a sick way it turns me on. That means more experience which means more skills. ^_^ yep it is def a turn on because I wanna see what he can do to me. But first he needs an std test before he can ever touch me.Do women get turned off when they figure out the guy they had been dating has slept with many women?
Ok so sleeping with many women before has a negative and possitive reaction. some girls dont like the fact that her guy has been with others and that he has been sleeping with other women.. But on the other hand some girls would be turned on because they think that you been with other girls so that must mean that you have some experience in that area but i would make sure that you get tested because you never kno what other peopl might have and not tell you and they might not know themselves so just to be save i would go get a stds test
This is probably more of an automatic reaction than a well thought out objective reaction. Its off putting (especially if you really care) because it makes you wonder if anything you do with the guy has been done before. Are you being compared? Was she better at it? etc etc. Men do the same thing when a woman has been around the block don't they? Its natural to want to believe its special and that you are not just one in a long line....
Yes!!! It's gross, just like guys wouldn't want a girl who has slept with many men most girls are the same way. In my opinion it makes me think that they have little respect for themselves and don't value themselves. Not to mention who knows if they use protection they could have std's or something
it all just depends on the woman. take me for example, i was raised in the church so i'm totally one of those girls who is no sex until marriage. so those kind of girls see it as a major turn off. some girls however like the fact that their guy has been around so like i said it all just depends on the girl. if a guy wants to find one that is for them who can accept that fact, its gonna take some time. but im sure they are out there


hope that gives you a little more insight.


attie...
I know I certainly do. In no way is it attractive to me to find out a possible companion has been around the block, the suburb, as well as the city... a few times. It only gets worse if I find out the guy lied to me about how many partners he's had. If it gets serious between us, I always end up finding out.
Not if you're an adult. By then, pretty much any man you get with has been with a lot of women. It's something you get used to. I personally wouldn't want to be with an inexperienced man in bed, myself. It isn't too fun to have to teach him what he should be doing. ;)
i would def be turned off. yea, you may have done it before hand but still, why would any woman give herself to someone who slept around with so many woman? if she stays, she's most likely gna be an addition to your skeletons.
depends on the guy. I mean, if he's a dirtbag, yeah, it's a turnoff. But if it was to be expected and he's amazing and you're drawn to that type, then yeah, guess it clicks.
For me yes. A large # of conquests is a turn off. It tells me that they don't take relationships and sex as seriously as I do and are most likely not someone who will stay the distance.
yes all the time but some do not like horns and try to stay with a girl for a month and do that with all your heart and don't do that cause i said so do it cause you feel like it
My bf had slept with a number of women before me. I am with him now, we love each other, the past is irrelevant.
um ew. i would never be with a man who has slept with anyone. that's just gross.
um i would i mean the thought of another woman touching my man is a huge turn off to me
Depends if the girl is a slut
i actually think it's easier and adorable when a guy is a virgin
it turns me off because it means u have been everywhere
i don't think so i've not met many that have.

No comments:

Post a Comment