Saturday, December 26, 2009

I havent ate in 2 days because I havent felt hungry and im trying to figure out y anyone know?

I have snacked on slushies and ice pops and a couple of cookies but I have not been hunger. I havent even craved for food i look and smell it and it dont do nothing for me.I havent ate in 2 days because I havent felt hungry and im trying to figure out y anyone know?
I went through something like that before, but i was scared that there was something wrong with me, like you are so i forced myself to eat... eventually i got better. maybe it isnt the same thing as me though so i would call your doctor if you think that you are at riskI havent ate in 2 days because I havent felt hungry and im trying to figure out y anyone know?
there are a lot of things that can take away your appetite. if you've been busy then you can forget to eat because you don't have time to. you could also be getting sick. i know my body shuts down when i'm getting sick. i just don't want to eat. hope that helps!
You prob have a Vitamin B deficiency. Try getting some B complex, preferably in liquid form with Niacin and B12.
It's either pregnancy or stress.
....okay...

No comments:

Post a Comment