Monday, December 21, 2009

I want to model for a figure drawing group.?

I have asked this question before but in a different catagory, I am male and want to model nude for figure drawing, I dont want to model for a large group, I want to start out small, I would like to start with a few artists local and by local I mean the Everett Washington state area. I cant seem to fing where there are artist looking, the art stores dont seem to be interested in helping so I say help. Stars here.I want to model for a figure drawing group.?
I need to find someone to model a CIRCLE. If you truly are dedicated to your art, please put on 300 pounds then scrunch up like a ball and I will draw you nude from behind a white screen with backlighting. Thanks for your help. We need people like you.I want to model for a figure drawing group.?
Colleges that teach life drawing hire artist's models but they are usually trained or at least have a lot of experience. You need to be able to take specific direction or know instinctively what the art student's need. Most know about classic contraposto poses, foreshortened poses, etc. If you know all these things, get in touch with the professor who teaches the life drawing or anatomy courses and let them know you are available.
If I were you I would check with the community college or UW.

No comments:

Post a Comment