Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do you ever have difficulties trying to figure out if someone is being honest or not in Yahoo Answers?

I always have a really hard time picking a best answer because of this.Do you ever have difficulties trying to figure out if someone is being honest or not in Yahoo Answers?
I look at who has put the BEST effort, and seems to fit the question the best.


Or makes me nod my head up and down and say,';Ohh!';





Haha, it's like my little check list.





Good Luck : )Do you ever have difficulties trying to figure out if someone is being honest or not in Yahoo Answers?
its a decision best left up to the individual and his capability to comprehend the honesty of particular people i guess its kind of hard to do so if you don't know the person on a personal level i don't have that problem however strange as it may sound i think people are here to be honest otherwise it would defeat the purpose of the whole service.
Sometimes, not really though, I feel as if they are teenagers, I cant really trust them as much as if they are older, but sitll even if they are teenagers I dont think they would lie to a random question unless its a troll.
Never mind honest, what about relevant?
Yes! But I think that most people are honest. Some dorks just like to mess with people.
Check their credentials in their profile then decipher
I have a hard time determining if a question is serious or not... as far as answers go, no, take them for what they are.
all the time.
not really
yes.


i do have that problem !

No comments:

Post a Comment