Saturday, December 26, 2009

The early teen years can be very frustrating especially when it comes to trying to figure out who you are ?

The early teen years can be very frustrating especially when it comes to trying to figure out who you are as an individual. Do you know who you are? Write about yourself and what you would want people to know about you. The early teen years can be very frustrating especially when it comes to trying to figure out who you are ?
Deep down I dont know who I am. Im a big fake.


I change and change and change.


From my attitude, personality, clothes, apperance to everything.


just to try to find out who I am.


The sad thing is, I just turned 19.


and im still trying to figure out who i am.


I think i have a set idea, but then i need to change


and i think deep down, no one knows who they are.





And honestly, I want people to know that no matter how much i change. I still care more then anything. even if it doesnt seem like I care, I honestly do. My heart is always hurting because I care so much and I never want to hurt people. even though I do all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment