Saturday, December 26, 2009

I am looking for a way to figure out how much some of my comic books and old Dragon magazines are worth.?

I have many old Dragon magazines (back to #1) and really old Dare Devil comic books. I am thinking about selling them, but I have no idea how to find out how much they are worth. Does anyone know of a website or reliable book that I can use to determine their worth?I am looking for a way to figure out how much some of my comic books and old Dragon magazines are worth.?
The best place to determine their worth would be the Price Check forum at RarityGuide.com which is intended just for that. Many collectors hang out there and would be able to help you determine how much your magazines are worth.





Hope this helps and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment