Saturday, December 26, 2009

Would you pose nude for a figure drawing class if the students were the same age as you ?

Would you have second thoughts about posing nude for a figure drawing class at a college if you are not that much older than a college student yourself ?Would you pose nude for a figure drawing class if the students were the same age as you ?
I don't know why people are so against it, there's nothing wrong with an artistic study of the human body.


Yes, I'd be happy to do this whether we were the same age or not. People should be able to look at the human body artistically, and not always in a sexual way.Would you pose nude for a figure drawing class if the students were the same age as you ?
Been there and done that. I was paid rather well too.


Most universities are so large you never even see the students. Although, I did see one drawing student at my church. We said hi. It was all professional and not awkward.
HELL NO.....
um, h*** no. lol
God, no. I'd rather eat dirt!
If I had the body for it... yes... but I don't lol so I will never do something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment