Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do women get turned off when they figure out the guy they had been dating has slept with many women?

I don't mean while he's in a relationship with her, I mean beforehand.Do women get turned off when they figure out the guy they had been dating has slept with many women?
Well there's the possibility of STD's, sooo...Do women get turned off when they figure out the guy they had been dating has slept with many women?
ummmm depends... i got disgusted when i found out my ex had been with a couple ugly broads i hated and wanted to kick their a$$es!! ugggh i was so upset with him i stopped talking to him for a minute and slapped him for being stupid! i was soooo disgusted to even look at him! UGH! still makes me mad when i think about it!
I would. That mean's he's a player.
Yes, I do.
  • freckles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment