Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is there a website where I can figure from my salary how much will be taken out for taxes?

I make about 2100 per month and I was wondering if there is a website or something that I can use to find out within a hundred or two hundred dollars about how much I would actually bring home.Is there a website where I can figure from my salary how much will be taken out for taxes?
It is in here somewhere.Is there a website where I can figure from my salary how much will be taken out for taxes?
Yes ,





http://www.irs.gov/





The 1040 will be your filing form and the instruction manual


are there .





$2100 mo is $25,200 per year less the $ 5350 standard deduction is an AGI of $19850 so the fed tax would be approx : $2583 for the year or ~ $215 a month .





You still have to figure your own state tax and sdi and Social security deductions .





Easier yet , wait until your first check and ALL of them will be listed on the stub .





Guesstimate %26gt; unless you live in a No income tax state , I'll put your take home about $1575 .


Did I guess right ?





%26gt;
Yes...

No comments:

Post a Comment