Saturday, December 26, 2009

What do you think of my action figure idea?

action figures of today are great since their posable. but now since 2007 is just around the corner a new generation of action figures should be in order! my idea of an acton figure is that it would have it's skin that's covering the action figure itself of course. this way the action figure's screws wont show and it well make it look a whole lot cooler! i also thought action figures moving there fingers, and toes not to mention the head making the action figure more posable then before!What do you think of my action figure idea?
It's a good idea. The screws inside would act like joints making them very realistic. I'm sure the idea would go over well if you can get the whole business side worked out like finding a company to make them. I would buy them.What do you think of my action figure idea?
I think it's a good ideal anything that't your that you made and created is good it's better than sitting on your butt and wating for something to fall in your lap like most people.
i suppose it would be a good idea as a business man i would say are you going to have enough cash and if u want to start thinkof SMART specific measurable acheivable realistic time (have u got much to put int othe idea)

No comments:

Post a Comment