Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What would be the best prom dress for my figure?

haha so I know this is a super lame question.... but I don't know what


lame question, I know...but I just want a little input





What style I should go with





I'm


-5'5''


-32E bust (other than my bust I am very petite with long legs)


-and about 110 pounds...so I pretty much need to find a cut that doesn't make my bust look huge, yet gives support. any suggestions?What would be the best prom dress for my figure?
You've got to check out this page on how to find a dress to fit your body. It will help you a ton. there are photos to illustrate the ideas too.


http://www.formalxchange.com/content/cho鈥?/a>





You can find a link about determining color at the bottom of the same page.
  • freckles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment