Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Trying to figure out if I passed my AP Exam in World History?

Okay, if I think I got about 45-50 (out of 70) of the multiple choice right, and I did really well on the DBQ (7 or 8) but I did awful on the other two essays (like a 1 and a 3 maybe 4), will I get at least a 3?Trying to figure out if I passed my AP Exam in World History?
Hello. Let's calculate your score.





DBQ x 4.5 + First Essay x 2.75 + Second Essay x 2.75 +Multiple Choice Raw Score=Composite Score





Your composite score (with a 7 on the DBQ and a 1 and 4 on the essays and 45 points on the multiple choice) is:





90





On the 2005 exam, a composite score of 79-95 is a 3.





So yes, you will probably get a 3. :)Trying to figure out if I passed my AP Exam in World History?
I think AP central has a calculator

No comments:

Post a Comment