Saturday, December 26, 2009

Steve Bartman once turned down a 6-figure sum to do an ad for the Super Bowl. Would you?

If you were known as the guy who kept the Cubs out of the 2003 World Series, would you do a commercial for six-figures? All I can say is this guy must make a decent living and already makes six figures a year. Or he's the most dedicated Cubs fan alive and wants to serve out his pennance. Or he's a moron.Steve Bartman once turned down a 6-figure sum to do an ad for the Super Bowl. Would you?
I would do it. the cubs r gonna make it to the world siries thiis year anywaysSteve Bartman once turned down a 6-figure sum to do an ad for the Super Bowl. Would you?
Maybe he is afraid that if people know where he is that some whacko will kill him.





Check this out....
i would take the money... but i would probally have to donate it to something that way a good act would come out of my stupidity.
I wouldn't I would the Spotlight personally can use the Money and Attnetion.
I'd take it.
  • freckles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment